Sunday, April 8, 2012

Smile

Assalamualaikum :)
Exam dah habis, insyaAllah if result ok, diploma pun dah habis, Alhamdulillah.

Anyway, last month maybe, I forgot actually.
But there’s something that happened to me last month
My family called it road-bully, so I guess that’s the word?
To make things short, I was punch in the face (not really punch but it hurts so much so I just say punch) because I didn’t let someone ‘mencelah masuk’ at the tol batu tiga (federal highway)
It’s a scary experience, I cried every time I talk about it (when it just happen).
It was my mistake as well.
I always keep in my mind never to open my windows (even before this incident happen), but somehow I was a bit stupid at that time, even though my door was locked, I just lower my window when that driver asked me to.

These were the effects from that scary incident
bibrmata
(swollen lips and there were blood in my eyes)

But I’m ok now. Everything’s fine, even though my right eye sight is getting worse
But we don’t know if that’s the effect from the road-bully or just because it’s getting worse, right? Jadi, tak naklah aku buruk sangka kat orang and fitnah orang tu yang buat my right eye sight worse, kan?
Tapi setiap benda yang berlaku itu ada hikmah, betul tak? yer saya mengeluh, merungut, “kenapa semua benda ni jadi kat aku? Dalam family yang accident pun aku seorang je.”, tipulah kalau tidak sebab waktu tu saya bukan siapa saya sekarang. Waktu tu tengah marah, tengah sedih, menyalahkan takdir.

A week or so after that, saya pergi konvensyen bidadari dunia.
Kat situ terbuka mata, terbuka hati,
“Sesungguhnya aku juga bersalah dalam hal ini.” tapi bercerita kat orang macam tiada salah langsung di pihak saya.
Bunyi macam tiada perhubungannya tapi after this incident, after the convention as well, rasa macam makin dekat dengan Allah. Kalau bukan sebab incident ni, mungkin saya masih drive atas jalan tanpa rasa sabar di dalam hati bila ada yang nak potong line saya.
Tapi sebab incident ni, dah belajar untuk sabar bila driving.

And bila dah terbuka hati tu, kita belajar untuk belajar setiap hari
First belajar sabar, lepas tu belajar bersyukur, lepas tu belajar redha.
Semua ini masih dalam praktis saya, belum cukup sempurna lagi sebab baru sekarang saya tahu susahnya nak jadi orang yang sabar. Banyak dugaannya.
Selalu, if something happens to me, I’ll talk about it for months, might even be years like how I talk about my 1st accident 3 years ago as if it just happen yesterday.
Tapi this road-bully incident, less than a month I was able to forget it and even make it a joke, dah redha mungkin? 
If my siblings tak bagi orang mencelah, I jokingly said to them, “eh janganlah macam tu. bagi jer orang jalan. kena tumbuk nanti baru tau!”
And I am also glad that after I told my friends about it, they took it as a lesson for them on the road. At least something good come out from it, right? I helped someone for it. :)

My advice to everyone is to be patience while driving, and if possible in everything you do. Dalam jam pun sabar. Kita tak sabar sebab kita nak cepat, tapi kalau kita sabar, tenang saja rasa and jam pun tak rasa, kan tak tension macam tu?
And if ada yang nak potong line, give it to them, tak kesan banyak mana pun hidup kita if kita bagi orang jalan.
And road bully happens every time, never ever open your windows, no matter what happen, be it if they stop your car or anything, never open it. In case of emergency like they want to break your window cause you don’t open it, take the license plate and sms to someone or like my friend did the other day, tweet to others for your safety, ok? At least you can report it.
And lastly, for ladies especially, never drive alone. People take advantage from you when you’re alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment