Monday, April 27, 2015

Experience in Korea?

Assalamualaikum
Hello

I really have trouble updating my blog it seems
Anyway, I have ideas on how to make sure that I update the blog regularly
Which is to answer questions that people ask on my ask.fm but in more details and elaborate on things related to my experience in Korea.
You can go ahead and ask me question on my ask.fm on the left of my blog
And I will tell you things that I know ONLY through MY OWN experience.
It won't be 100% true
Just an opinion from a Malaysian girl who had lived there for only a year

And of course I know I won't really be getting questions from people because well, I'm not a power blogger or a famous blogger
I will still blog about my experience in Korea, if anything comes to my mind.


Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment