Monday, December 8, 2014

A needed update

Assalamualaikum

It's been 5 months since I last updated my blog
I always feel like I need to update my blog but I never know what to write about
There have been a lot of request from people that ask me to make tutorials on how to apply to a korean university but as I've previously mentioned, I'm not taking a bachelor degree in Korea, I was there to learn Korean Language.


[For a year and a half, I have not lost anything but a few days before going back, I lost my phone and this picture was the last picture I took before I lost it]

It's been 4 months since I got back to Malaysia
I arrived in KLIA2 on the 17th of August and I can't believe it's already December now
The time flew by without me knowing.


As some of my friends already know, I recently continued my study in Bachelor of Event Management at MSU
Honestly, it was a decision that I made after a lot of thinking as I was a bit confused on whether I should study at MSU or other university I had in mind,taking event management or PR, etc.
But I chose Event Management and only He knows where my decision will lead me to in the future.


When I got back, I wanted to rest for as long as I can but after studying with only two weeks of break for a year and a half, I grew tired of resting
And that's when I made the decision above.
Alhamdulillah everything have been smooth for me but hey, who am I kidding, it's only been 3 months in MSU. I have 3 more years ahead of me
I just hope it would be as smooth as it is right now, even if it gets hard, just let everything be smooth.


That's the little update from me
No motivational words
Nothing deep
It's just me

Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment