Sunday, April 14, 2013

Korea Trip: Fifth Day

Assalamualaikum
So this is the last day for us to walk around since the next day is the day we'll be flying back to Malaysia.
Because there are not much places for us to go today, we just leisurely wake up whenever we want and leisurely get ready before taking the subway to Myeongdeong (exit 2 or 3).
So if you're a k-pop fans and you want to buy k-pop souvenir for your friend, Myeongdong subway pretty much have it all for you, we saw three k-pop souvenir shop (maybe there are more?), so we stopped there and we bought a lot of things, I bought a lot for Eimie and Aki and for myself as well.
After that, we take a taxi to Namsan Tower Cable Car Station and take the cable car to Namsan Tower.
For non k-pop fans, if you watch Running Man, they filmed at Namsan Tower in episode 7 I think? together with Se7en, Kim Shinyoung and Son Dambi. The reason we go there is to go to the Teddy Bear Museum.



What surprises me even more is that there's Alfred at the museum as well. If you've watch Goong (Princess Hours) before, you would know that Alfred is Crown Prince Lee Shin teddy bear. The drama uses a lot of teddy bear but because the museum they went to was in Jeju, I never thought that they would display the teddy bear here as well.




Outside of the museum, there's A Twosome Place cafe, so we had some drink there and then only we went down to go to Myeongdong to do some shopping. I remember only buying souvenirs there while my brother bought some clothes at SPAO, my youngest sister bought a pancoat shirt while she was there. My brother bought a lot of things there and we ate Shrimp burger at Lotteria near SPAO.

According to my rusty brain, my sisters bought a passport holder with Jaejoong and Hyungseung's face on the passport holder while I bought nothing, practically because I don't have much money left with me as I've spent it on the albums, souvenirs and k-pop souvenirs for my friends.

So that's the end of our trip to Korea? Thank you for reading, if there is anyone reading at all!!

Assalamualaikum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment