Thursday, May 23, 2013

A new step

Assalamualaikum
I realized I haven't actually fulfilled my promise to my friend
I promised my friends that I'll update my blog about my preparation to Korea starting from D-10 but I haven't been doing so. Let's not use the "I'm busy card" here even though it was the case sometimes.
Truth to be told, I am not that good in updating my blog every week, what more every day. I don't see my blog as something I'm oblige to do. I don't have any obligation to it, so I tend to forget even the promises I made, even if those I promised to don't really care about it.

So now here I am updating about my preparation to go to Korea to study language there at Seoul National University and I only have 3 days left to do so.

My check list goes on like this:-

  • Tuition fees
  • Visa
  • Repair wifi card
  • New spectacles
  • Towels
  • Food
  • Clothes
  • Books 
  • Pillow
  • Blanket
  • Bedsheet
  • Change debit card to international 


So I might have forget the most important thing in the list, which is changing my debit card to international (I don't know whatever name it have if there is any), besides that I'm almost ready to go since I'll buy the pillow and blanket in Korea.

I am in actual truth is still very scared about going to Korea since I'll be going alone, without making any friends in advance in Malaysia, even though I have a few over there. I'm quite of a passive person, so I'm scared that my personality will eventually bring troubles to myself. I hope and pray that things will turn out well.

Bismillahirahmanirahim.
May Allah ease my journey there.

That's all the update from me.

Assalamualaikum.

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum! I just got accepted to a degree programme in Korea and just like you, I will go by myself and while I do have some Korean friends over there, I don't have any that I've met and talked to before >__< Just curious, how do you take care of your makan,minum over there? I'm planning to stay in the dorm tapi kalau gitu kena kongsi dapur kan..? :( I'm so excited yet very very nervous. After reading your posts, I feel like we're similar in some ways. I hope I'll be able to socialize just fine despite being such an introvert. Haha a bit malu pun ada. Camne ni lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Aina! I'm so sorry for the late reply because I rarely check my blog.
      Anyway, for my makan minum, I mostly cook for myself. You can join the groups for malaysians in Korea and enquire them about it as well. My friend once told me that the cp food in korea can be eaten, and it is easier to get as well. When I was there, I mostly cook by myself

      Delete