Monday, June 10, 2013

[FA] Nine Muses Fan Sign

Assalamualaikum

This is a fan sign that I actually promised to write for the lovely Bobo like 2 weeks ago.
Sorry for updating it so late!! (cheat date)

I arrived at Cheongnyangni Lotte Department Store at 5PM but instead of going to the fan sign place straight away, I went to the daiso in order to buy a book and a pen because I actually left Bobo's letter at home, so I need to write a new letter for Bobo as well.
After finish writing the letter, I went straight to the fan signing venue, since I arrived kind of late, I actually bothered some of the fans who are sitting down or are at the back, so I got a lot of curses on the way hahaha
I've already forgotten everything before the fan sign but since I got a video of it, I will just write it all down.
[Don't ask for the video link coz I've deleted it already]

So the first person was Sera.
I remembered Bobo told me that Sera is good at english, so I talk in english with Sera. I told Sera about Bobo, and Sera was really touched by the story and look genuinely worried as well.
I actually almost cried while talking aboout Bobo, because Bobo is really strong to get through all the hardship but Sera's genuine worried face makes me feel touched at how much she cares and listen to my story.
She then was trying to figure out what should she wrote for Bobo, I told her to write "힘내세요" since it's easy and all but instead, she wrote, "AJ,... Tweet me! ok? I'll read your messages"

The next person is Saem and I said "안녕하세요" to Saem and she was all like "Hey girlll"
The first thing I ask to her was, "Can you write this down?" which is "Saya Cinta Kamu" on the album but I don't know if she hears me or not but I guess she couldn't hear me since she didn't write it.

She was trying to speak english to me but I told her that "AJ is my friend" in Korean and she had this amused face and was all like "Oh your Korean is good" (actually it's not that good)
In the middle of talking to Saem, Eunji looked at me and we both just laughed for no reason (I forgot just why)
Saem asked me where I am from and said thank you to me for coming to the fan sign
Saem was really nice to even answer the question I put on the album

So, the next person is the one I focused on the most, Eun Ji which is Bobo's favorite member!!
When I move to Eun Ji, she have this amusing face all over her seeing me wearing tudung and all.
I told her in Korean, "My friend really likes you" and she was "aww thank you" and then I pass her Bobo's letter and then I pointed to Bobo's name and she was like "Oh oh oh oh I know her" 
I told her that my friend (Dixxon) came last week and talk about you and she's all like, "Yes I know" 
Bobo told me that maybe, maybe Eun Ji thought I'm AJ, that's why she's really excited but there's no way for we all to know about it.
I asked Eun Ji "Can't you write this for me?" and she asked me "Where" to write it and I just pointed at anywhere at all (word: Awak sangat comel),
I pasted a question on the album and she was so sweet to answer it like this,
(Q: If you are supposed to dance a Dolls' remix version with someone ,Sungah and Kyeongri part>, which member do you want to do it with?)
(A: AJ)

Actually the staff keep on telling me that I can't do the post it thingy, it's not allowed and I said, 'ok' but some of the members answer it anyway.

After Eun Ji, it's Sungah's turn, Bobo only told me that Sera can speak english, she didn't told me about Sungah. OTL I embarrassed myself with my korean.
Sungah was actually the person who is right after the staff told me about the post it but in front of Sungah, the first question I ask was, "Can you answer this question please?"
(Q: Who are you closest to among your members?)
(A: Hyuna)

I told her, "My friend's name is AJ" and she told me, "Your korean is really good" and I told her "No, I'm really bad at it. My friend is currently in Malaysia, so she couldn't come here" and I can hear one member says, "she's better than me" but I'm not sure who... OTL

Next one is Hyuna, and she quickly said "AJ" when she saw her name and she asked me, "Where are you from?" and I told her that "My friend is in Malaysia right now, and I came here for my friend". 
I ask her if she can write "Saya Cinta Kamu" on the album or not but she instead just say "Saya Cinta Kamu" like twice or thrice instead of writing it, hahaha so cute!

The next one is Erin,
Her voice is really cute!!
I told her again that "I'm from Malaysia and I came here for my friend" and she told me "thank you very much" 
We didn't talk much and just proceed to Kyungri but she answered my post it question,
(Q: Who's the easiest to prank among your members?)
(A: Saem)


I like Kyungri after watching MBC Allthekpop
I told her my photostat line and then she asks me, "It's really hot right now, right?" and I told her that, "No, I'm actually is really cold right now" and she have this shocking face hearing my answers but I was really cold at the moment, my hand is almost freezing.
She told me, "my hand is sweating a lot right now" 
On the album, she wrote, "Let's meet next time"
I told her to come to Malaysia next time and she answered, "Yes I'll surely come! Please call us!" and then she laughed

The next in person is Minha.
I told Minha that we're the same age and she was all like "Oh, why is your korean so good" and I told her that it's not and that I'm still learning at the moment but she keep on saying "it's really good" for idk how many times. Maybe she's the stubborn type (in a nice way) lol if she's a friend of mine, it would be interesting, her personality I mean.
She take a look at the post it I posted and ask me, "Did you personally write it?" and I said yes, but then I remembered that the question was given by Bobo, so I quickly said, "It's my friend's question" and she tried so hard to answer those question but the staff passed the album to Hye Mi, so she only managed to answer who's the appa.
She was all like, "Aww sorry, I couldn't answer it" and I told her it's ok.
(Q: Who is the appa/omma of the group?)
(A: Appa - Erin)

The last person was Hyemi.
I really like Hyemi coz her hair is really cute.
I ask her "Can you write this down?" which is "Saya Cinta Kamu" but she asked me, "saranghaeyo" but I told her about Saya Cinta Kamu instead.
She looked at the post it questions but because I'm scared that the staff will just ask her to stop answering it, so I told her "tak payah" hahahaha I really did said tak payah and then I told her in korean again, "It's ok for you not to answer the question" so she proceed on writing the "Saya Cinta Kamu" on the album.

So that's the full fan account of Nine Muses Fan Sign written especially for Bobo and Dixxon!
For the photos, please check it out at Bobo's facebook, here

Assalamualaikum!!
Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment