Sunday, June 16, 2013

On the way

Assalamualaikum...
And hello to everyone!

I am supposed to be updating this a few days ago but I've been so lazy to do so...
But here I am updating!

Ok on the first day of class (3rd June), I meet up with Dixxon, who kindly helped me in my process of making a korean simcard.
He's really kind to be helping me, showing me where the student cafeteria(?) is, and then helped me in ordering food as well, and finally waited for me until I finally completed the process of making a korean phone number.
I told him that it's ok for him to go back and not wait for me, but Dixxon keep on telling me that it's ok and I keep on saying sorry and thank you to him that if there's a robot that can says thank you and sorry, they can borrow my voice for it.
Cho Dixxon, really thank you so muchhh for helping me!! And congratulations and good luck for your study!!

So it's going to be the 3rd week since I start my class soon, and so far everything is fine.
In my class, there were 12 students but recently another student is added, so there are 13 students now.
I always thought that I'm really bad at games but out of the 3 games that we played, I think it's 3, I've won 2 games. The marks weren't recorded for the third game so I guess it doesn't really matter? hahaha
Anyway, the prize is always coffee but I don't drink coffee, so I ended up giving my coffee to my classmates.
And Joshua shared the macaroons he made with everyone at class too! wheee thank you!!


Last week, I went to the first fan sign ever in my life, which is Nine Muses fan sign in order to help my friend, actually it's a present for my friend, Bobo.
So I actually get to see how the fansites manages to get pictures of idols that look directly to their camera. It's not really that easy even if the idols recognizes the fansites masters and all because they need to scream a lot to get the idols' attention. So kudos to fansite masters!!

I have the sticky note on my wall to remind me on what I need to update but looking at it, it doesn't give me any idea on what I'm supposed to write at all...
Oh yeah, right now I have toothache, another wisdom tooth is growing I guess and it really hurts, not as bad as the one I had last time but it still hurts.
I'll be going to the hospital tomorrow to check on it, and if I ever remember everything, will try posting out about my experience there.

p/s: Ramadhan is getting near, and I'm quite nervous and anxious about it 

Assalamualaikum

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... shiema.. i remember one picture when the fansclub 'photographer' put up the idol name oh their head so that the idol will look at her 'camera' that's how i realize this is why their pictures are good, the idol know where to look, who is taking their picture.. ^^

    anyway... its very interesting to know about ur life there.. seems like you doin well, alhamdulillah.

    hope to see more post in the future.. ^^

    ReplyDelete