Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hari Raya di Korea?

Assalamualaikum
So like always, it's been a month since I last update my blog.
I've been busy with studies, exam and moving.
I just recently move to a new one-room near the school, so I can now at least walk to school after the school holiday ends.
Hello diet! (I guess?)

Anyway,
I couldn't go back for Hari Raya cause the ticket is so expensive and I actually have a paper on that day.
And I couldn't go celebrate hari raya together with other Malaysians at the embassy as well because I had my speaking exam on that day.

So on the first day of raya, I cried when I reached at school, cried again when I called my family and cried again.
The next day on the other hand is the end of semester celebration or something like that and after that celebration, I went straight to Infinite One Great Step World Tour in Seoul.

I've posted everything that happens to me at the concert below, so make sure to read it, if you ever want to.

So a day after the concert, I move out completely out of the dorm into my new one-room

And because it's the start of the semester holiday, I've been doing nothing besides watching movies, drama or I don't know, just open the TV to watch whatever they have.
I've just been lazying out myself in my new room.
Probably try to exercise like once a day if I'm too bored lazying around.

So I spend my Hari Raya without having any raya feeling at all
I didn't get to eat rendang or ketupat or those kind of things but thanks to my family, I received my raya package and I ate the serunding and well it says ketupat but the taste is more like nasi impit.

And I also get to eat the raya cookies made by my mom, so I'm really happy that I get to.
I do miss my mom's rendang though.
So I guess that's all.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment