Tuesday, August 13, 2013

OGS in Seoul

Assalamualaikum
I wanted to put the [FAN ACCOUNT] on the title but I'm not sure if this is count as one.
Anyway, on the 2nd day of Raya, after celebrating the end of semester with my classmates, I went to Olympic Park right away.
I arrived there around 1-2PM and it was so hot that day, and I was just so tired.

When I arrived, I see people lining up and all,  I didn't know why so I just keep on walking towards the merchandise area because Mei said she'll be there.
So I walk and walk and I just ended up lining up for merchandise as well. I bought 3 big fan, 2 sticker set and 1 poster set, the poster set and the sticker set is for my friend.
And Mei helped me buy the towel for me!! whee

And I was informed that I can only collect the ticket at 4, so I just walk around looking for Mei because I couldn't find her at the merchandise area.
She told me she's lining up for a slogan banner, so I just go look for her.
She told me one area where they're giving out Yeol's slogan banner, so I went up and line up there.

I line up and I'm like "there's no way I'm going to line up like this again. I won't do this" so Yeol's slogan banner is like the one longest line I'm in since the other slogan banner I got are the ones with the shortest line.
I only got a little slogan banner if you compared to other fans who have the energy and their young age to go and get all the banners.

As I was saying, the day is really hot and I couldn't handle it.
I was resting for most of the time, sitting down and all, drinking water.
A lot of the koreans helped me. One girl, from Busan helped me when we were lining up to put our bags at the standing area, idk what it's called.
And then there's another girl who helped me get my ticket as well, and another who got me the wrist band whatever after showing my ticket.
So while lining up to get in, the heat finally gets to me.
I was lining up when I finally couldn't stand the heat and sat down.
One ajumma with her daughter was worried about me, I could see it in their face, so I got out of the line and sat down somewhere.
I couldn't see straight anymore, everything was getting blurry, so I called the staff who were wearing the green vest something like safety jacket and she informed those who are obviously have a higher position than she is, and they inform the security and all those things and they brought me inside.
They asked me to sit down first and ask me to wait before they bring me to the... idk, sick bay?
So I waited for idk how long, and they finally bring me to the sick bay.
I lied down right away when I got in.
(I couldn't walk, so they were holding on to me for the whole time), and they ask me to take some meds and ask me to lie down again.

So after lying down for idk, how long, I told them I'm getting better.
I went out and I see all the fans already going into the stadium. While standing up, I felt like I was going to vomit, but nothing came out, so the staff gave me a water bottle and they just brought me into the stadium.

Since the concert didn't start right away, I was sitting down while they were showing all of the MVs.
And a Chinese-Canadian girl started introducing herself to me and we probably were together for the whole concert.
I couldn't get close to the young fans though.
They were screaming for almost all the time, even when they were just showing the MV while I'm like, "aww look at these young fan girls, I'll just sit here and be boring as I can", I mean, it's just MVs?

So when the concert started, everyone goes crazy.
I was at the A section, so it was at the very front, and if Infinite walk on the platforms, we'll see their backs.
I just don't feel like going around, running around to see Infinite face, I'll take a look at them when they're in front of me, I don't want to run.
I was still sick, so I still stick around at my place, though it was quite scary since everyone was pushing, running around to make sure Infinite sees them as well.
I uploaded a few pictures and a short clip of Sunggyu's 60 Second on my instagram here, so if you are curious, u can check it out.
Like this picture

After the concert ended, I quickly went to take my bag and go to the subway
When I reach SNU station, there are no more busses available, so I had to take a taxi home.
Getting a taxi at that time was hard, but I'm lucky to get one.

All in all, it might have been more fun if I wasn't sick.
Maybe I'll try going to concert during winter or anything and not summer anymore.
That's all from me.

Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment